Axiometrics is a growth organization and seeks top talent. We are committed to building the best investment solutions for our customers, using the newest technologies. Axiometrics careers offer full-time team members competitive benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, 401(k), holidays and personal time off.
Our Core Values:
- Passion. Intense excitement and enthusiasm to make a difference
- Accuracy. Finding the true measure is the goal
- Commitment. Make a promise, keep a promise
- Tenacity. Whatever it takes; never stop trying
- Transparency. How is just as important as why
The types of positions available at Axiometrics:
- Research. This is the foundational core of what Axiometrics does. Our positions here range from entry-level to experienced management to new product development. Most of our staff in this area have a bachelor's degree in a liberal arts field.
- Analytics. In-depth economic and mathematic analysis of the core data captured in our research. Axiometrics' analytics staff has a mixture of bachelor and graduate degrees in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics and Business Intelligence.
- Technology. Our platform is Windows, SQL, C#, .Net, Angular JS, D3 and GIS. We deal with transforming big data into actionable output with heavy visualization.
- Sales. Our sales roles are generalists, with our sales staff responsible for qualifying to close. The sales are typically done from inside in a team-oriented environment where the sales person operates with a large amount of autonomy and no ceiling on opportunity.
- Client Success