C# .NET Developer
Seeking motivated and energetic person, with one to five years of related experience to:
- Work with research and technology teams in design and develop of internal and external web applications which facilitate the usage of real estate research and analytic data.
- Perform database design and implementation as the research team pushes into new areas.
- Write custom queries to support data analysis being performed by economists.
- Apply business needs in defining application requirements
- Carry requirements through to completion in agile development approach
- Analyze, code, test, and debug applications
- Maintain and modify programs
- Create tools or queries to obtain data for the purposes of reporting and analysis
- Deliver required technical documentation
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource
- C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET (2008 or 2010), Visual Basic
- Software Development Life Cycle, Object-Oriented Design and Programming
- SQL Server 2008, T-SQL
- MS Excel, MS Access
- Strong technical, logical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Be able to manage multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work in a team environment, as well as individually
Job position located in Dallas, TX. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Multifamily Housing Research Associate
Looking for a detail oriented individual with strong phone skills and experience with data entry.
Survey, analyze and use AXIOMetrics database to record an assigned set of assets on a weekly and monthly basis.
Works with Leasing agents, property managers and asset and regional managers to:
- Add properties
- Survey properties
- Collect information for special reports
- Compile, sort and verfiy accuracy of data
- Collect materials needed to complete work assignments
- Analyze historical information to confirm accuracy
- Bachelors degree
- Microsoft Excel, Office and Powerpoint
- 10 key skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn complex database systems
- Basic to intermediate arithmetic
- Understanding of real estate terms
** previous apartment market experience preferred, but not required.
Please email resumes to email@example.com