Quickly determine where to buy, what to build and how much to charge.
Let Axiometrics’ team help you make fast, sound investment and development decisions.
Developers, investors, lenders, and owners all have an interest in determining whether a proposed multifamily development is a sound investment. They want to know:
- Is there enough demand for new apartments, and how quickly can they be leased?
- What is the optimal mix of floor plans, amenities, and unit pricing?
- What market conditions or competitive pressures will impact the projected rate of return?
- What are the metro, submarket and property level advantages, disadvantages and risk mitigation options?
- Can your renter pay your targeted asking rent with few, if any, consessions?
- Is your market niche appropriate for the proposed location?
Axiometrics’ feasibility studies are designed to quickly answer these questions—and many others—prior to committing millions of dollars to a project.
Smart Data. Smart People. Smart Decisions.
Supported by one of the industry’s largest and broadest databases of market relevant U.S. apartment properties and pipeline and produced by a highly experienced team that has conducted thousands of similar analyses, our feasibility studies deliver an unmatched level of analysis and insight. As a result, clients can make objective, economically sound evaluations of market support and financial viability, refine proposed development concepts, or revise project financing.
Our thorough process, completed in less than one month, includes:
- A site visit to assess the proposed project location.
- Extensive primary and secondary research of the market, metro and site location.
- Assessment of market area real estate fundamentals and drivers, submarket conditions, and project specific supply and demand analysis. Inputs include demographic, economic, single family rentals and sales, employment, capital market, regulatory, and other data variables.
- Creation of the final study and conclusions that are delivered electronically and presented in a video conference call.
- An onsite presentation to the investment committee may be conducted for an additional fee.
Rely on our decades of experience in helping clients finance, develop and monitor multifamily properties to validate your development plan. Please contact us to discuss conducting a feasibility study for your project.